Saturday, October 25, 2008

LESS THAN 235 HOURS

PERSONAL

I awoke at 8:15am to a 4. I really think a 5 is not out of the realm of possibilities. I had a really good time at my card party last night. I think everyone else did also, I don’t think my rating was only attributable to just my pills and the chair, or the fact that I won again. It was also having a houseful of good friends. Thanks Judi for the chicken and Jeremiah for letting Billy off of the hot seat.

POLITICAL

One concern expressed last night, was for the safety of Barack. We were all aware he was in Hawaii tending to his grandmother. Her birthday is tomorrow, and we need to keep the good thoughts, well wishes and prayers going.

A special shout out to all my friends and relatives working on the various political campaigns. Especially Mishka and Roberta. All you can do, is what you can do, just do all you can do!

Less than 235 hours till the reign of King George the second comes to an end.

BE THE DEAF FROG!

Good Luck, Barack, Christine, Jeff, Brent and Judy!

SPORTS
The Phillies are heading home 1-1, come on Jamie, let’s get back on track!

I really think I should pickup another kicker for my FFB team, I may need those 2 points.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: