Friday, October 10, 2008

25 days

PERSONAL

I awoke this morning at about 7am to a 3+. I thought it would be better after my Treatments yesterday. The treatments perked me up to a 4+ but that only lasted a couple hours. I don’t know if it was the treatments or the fact I forgot my noon pills that brought be back down?

POLITICAL

I went to cnbc to check the market first thing and they had Bush on giving a speech about his upcoming G7 meetings. While I watched and listened the Market dropped another 300+ points. Can’t someone shut him up!

The R’s and talking heads are blaming Democrats for the Market and Housing meltdown. It’s all those dam liberal bankers and homebuilders! Getting those dam “people” (read…….Minorities) into homes they could not afford. I alway's suspected those Homebuilders and Bankers were closet liberals! Must be what happened to Johnny Carsons, Ed Mcman?

In Oregon you have 4 days left to register to vote, GET ‘ER DONE.

I thought Merkley did really well against Smith last night.

BE THE DEAF FROG!!!!!!!!

25 DAYS TILL FREEDOM.

SPORTS

I’m afraid to check my FFB team yet. So I’m still favored by 5 points.

To that “anonymous” Red Sox admirer, it starts tonight!


OTHER STUFF

No winners on the “secret prize” yet. C’mon, Joe, Jim, Mike, Marty, and all.

Note to everyone, Just because I’ve been diagnosed with M.S. it doesn’t mean I am suddenly stupid, I just move slower.

Shout out to Craig Peterson Plumbing and Trevor, Thanks for the two new thrones.

If you need a good UNION Plumber I would highly recommend them.

A very short blog again today so we can all get back to our prayers, and I can get back to my chair.

Well, have a good day; & I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: