Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ONE WEEK TO GO!

PERSONAL

I awoke at 6:30am to a 3. I stayed awake till about almost 11 last night and had a good nights sleep.

One thing I’ve noticed the last few day’s in the morning is my hearing is better right after I have taken my morning pills. I’ve noticed it because my TV volume setting in the morning is at 15. During the day, I usually set it at 25 to hear the “important stuff like, ball games” etc. I can now move it all the way down to a 10/11 in the quiet of the morning.

POLITICAL

Well they count the votes in 1 week. We sent our votes in a week ago. I’d feel safer if we sent them to Judi Mehrens instead of Sherry Hall. I sure hope the “Video the Vote” people are on top of things. I saw Barack and McCain at rallies this morning. It looked like Barack’s fans were freezing. I’ll have more on that later in sports.

When I came back here to type the Market was up over 200+ points. I watched a show yesterday that was commenting on what led to the financial crash. Apparently congress legalized gambling in 2000, when I wasn’t looking, and that made all these “derivative options” legal. It’ll soon be “CLINTON & BARACK DID IT!”

BE THE DEAF FROG!

Good Luck, Barack, Christine, Jeff, Brent and Judy!

SPORTS

It appeared my FFB team was still winning at posting time yesterday. My opponent had one player left last night, but his tight end needed to get over 20 points. Well he did. It’s not official, but I appear to have lost.

The World Series was suspended last night, after the Rays tied it. The weather at the game was more suited for Football than Baseball. Man those Philadelphia fans are tough, both the Sports fans and Political fans. I sure hope they don't send the game to Florida, otherwise I'll have to move my Series report to the political section!

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Well, after a hour+ at my computer I’d rate myself a 4 at posting time.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

1 comment:

Brother Mike said...

Love this blog! Go Obama