Sunday, October 5, 2008

LESS THAN 100 DAYS

PERSONAL

I awoke at 6:25am to a 3.5.

I reviewed my blog and I didn’t have any comments posted for the month. I’ll send out a notice to 5 more “slackers – bloggers”. I’ll let them decide if they are “slackers or bloggers”.

Happy Birthday Mary.

I heard from, and had a good conversation with a candidate for Business Manager of my local union. To my 290 sisters and brothers, make sure your dues are paid and vote.

JUDY, BE THE FROG!

SPORTS

I couldn’t get on for another chance at the free roll.

Today is FFB day and I’m still a 16-point underdog.

It appears nobody sacrificed a goat Friday night.

Well nobody had an idea for a celebration, so I’ll reward one of my followers with a year’s subscription to the NW Labor press. Cheap enough, at twice the price. And most of my “slackers and Bloggers” already subscribe.

POLITICS

Thursday night’s debate between Merkley and Smith on KGW should be interesting.

And No, I still haven’t heard from Senator Smith, on my “letter” request.

I watched Bob Sheifer this morning and Sarah Palin did say, yesterday in California, Barack Obama supports Terrorists.

29 day’s until the National election. More of the same or a change in direction? Vote early, vote often and vote for change, “please”.

Just over 100 days left in the reign of King George.

Well, have a good day; & I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: