Tuesday, October 7, 2008

28 days

PERSONAL

I woke this morning at 7:25 to a low 3.

No trips today but I will fully utilize my Lazy Boy.

My next appointment with my NCA is Thursday, hopefully it will get me ready for the weekend.

I still haven’t heard from Brandi. I hope and pray things are improving.

POLITICAL

Market is down again double digits. Will someone please tell Bush, Bernanke & Paulsen to please shut up? Well, my call of the Market bottom appears to be wrong again!

JUDY, BE THE DEAF FROG!

28 days till election 08. All you can do is what you can do, Do all you can do.

Merkley has apparently pulled even with Smith. His latest Utube ads seem to be working well.

Brent Bartons ads sure seem to be well done and I think they should be working.

Has anyone else been watching the House Oversight Committee hearings on AIG? Why do I think AIG and Paulsen took the Jeff Gayson scam and “improved” on it.

SPORTS

Giz and Harry, The Orioles and CUBS are still my favorite teams! But, go Dodgers.

OTHER STUFF

Did anyone get the hidden, “message” in yesterday’s post? My Local brothers and Sisters should get it especially Billy, Mike, Marty and Joe. DUHHHHHHH.

Very short blog today so we can all get to our prayers.

Well, have a good day; & I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: