Thursday, October 30, 2008

JAMIE GOT HIS RING!

PERSONAL

I awoke at 7:15am to a 3, took my pills and my hearing was better again when I turned the TV on. I could hear fine with the volume set between 10 and 15.

Brother Marty came over yesterday afternoon and we spent a couple good hours together, watched some TV and played some cribbage, and no Mike, he didn’t leave the winner!

At first check the Market was back up to over 9,100 and the Wall Street sharks entered the water and brought us down to under 9,000 and after an hour it was back up.

Oil was down but T. Boone was betting it would be back over $100.00 a barrel in 2009. I really feel for all our investment managers, especially Monte and Sue, they must be going NUTZ.

I tried to call Clackamas County elections department this morning to see if they got our ballots yet? After 20+ rings and I got no answer, I gave up, I will try later.

POLITICAL

I watched, and recorded the Obama infomercial. And yes, I am prejudiced, but it was AWESOME! Those Philadelphia fans sure came through for Jamie, now the Pennsylvania fans need to come through for Obama.

SPORTS

JAMIE GOT HIS RING!

At first glance I’m a 2point favorite in FFB.

OTHER STUFF & OBSERVATIONS

Keep those prayers and good thoughts flowing!

Well, I’ll see you next time on my blog…………..

No comments: